Kindergarten-12 Grade Student Enrollment Information
School of Choice:
- If you live outside our district boundaries, you would have to be accepted under Schools of Choice, which is now closed for Fall enrollment. DO NOT complete the enrollment forms until you have been notified of acceptance.
Student Enrollment Instructions & Forms:
- Required documentation is on the first page of the fillable enrollment form. Please use check boxes to make sure you have all required documentation prior to submitting.
- Enrollment forms are fillable PDF for grades Kdg-12. Please fill out, save as a PDF and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting documents should also be scanned and emailed to the same address. Please send PDF enrollment form and all documents in ONE email. Enrollments are not considered complete, until ALL documents are received. (Alternate delivery method--drop box outside our Central Admin Office is checked daily)
Enrollment Forms: (See submission instructions in the paragraph above)
Step 1: Student Intake Questionnaire (Google Form) ONE ENTRY PER STUDENT
Step 2: Student Enrollment Form K-12 (Make sure all necessary check boxes, student, guardian/parent signatures are complete before submitting enrollment)
Step 3: Kindergarten Health Appraisal Form (REQUIRED: Schedule an appointment with your family practitioner to have this completed)
Step 4: Kindergarten Hearing and Vision Form (REQUIRED: Schedule an appointment following the instructions on attached form)
Step 5: Kindergarten Waiver (If turning 5 between Sept 1-Dec 1 of the current year)
Step 6: Email all required documentation to email@example.com in one email.
Additional required documentation:
- Current IEP if applicable
Please contact the enrollment team at 269-428-1400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to complete a printed packet instead of the electronic version.